The Products we produce:
CCI Media produces more than 30 print, digital, event, and data brands, all engineered to help wood products manufacturers in North America grow profitably thru the adaptation of advanced technologies, unique materials, and the latest in innovations in supplies and software.
We measure the engagement with each brand to ensure we are meeting the needs of our robust readership.
For full information on all the products and brands we offer, explore our full media kit by going to www.woodworkingnetwork.com and clicking on “Advertise” near the top of the home page.
FDMC: (cover photo) The world’s largest print publication for wood products manufacturing serving executives and shop owners who build Furniture, Displays, Millwork, Cabinetry, and a wide variety of specialized wood-based products.
The print edition is delivered to a 100% requested audience in addition to a robust audience of digital readers. Many readers request both the print and digital editions.
Closets & Organized Storage: (cover photo) The only publication globally dedicated to the growth of the home storage market…an eclectic mix of business types who focus on excellence in design, fabrication, selling and installing of closets, garages, and home storage systems.
Web Site: Our web site: www.woodworkingnetwork.com receives more than 350,000 page views each month thru up-to-the-minute news on events and issues impacting wood products manufacturing in North America. Updated continuously throughout each day of the year, the site is filled with news and information essential to running a successful woodworking business. For more information on web site advertising and retargeting, click here and click on Download the Media Kit.
Newsletters: We produce a variety of solid information-based newsletters dedicated to bringing factual information on specific areas of interest to readers. Our newsletters average between 14.9-21.9% open rates. The newsletter brands include:
- The Daily Brief – our flagship daily, filled with the latest in industry news. Delivered daily at 6 am Central Time to an audience of more than 31,000 subscribers.
- Red Book Alerts
- WMS Canadian News
- Closets & Organized Storage
- Week in Review
- Breaking News
- Woodworking Network Showcase
- Closets showcase
- CNC Insider
Podcasts: With more than 50,000 downloads to date, these intriguing sessions are highly sought after.
Webinar Sponsorships: Webinars provide a highly engaged, dedicated audience for both the live presentation and on-demand viewing from archived versions.
For a complete list of digital media products and other advertising vehicles to reach North America’s largest database of woodworking professionals, click here and download the current media kit as a PDF.
CCI Media presents five event brands under the Woodworking Network brand. They include:
- WMS: With approximately 75,000 square feet of exhibit space, WMS is Canada’s largest, most all-inclusive tradeshow and conference for professional woodworkers. Held semi-annually in Toronto, WMS attract more than 5,000 visitors over the 3-day show cycle. Click here for more information.
- Wood Pro Expo Lancaster: Held annually in Lancaster PA, WPE-L is engineered to serve the specialized market in this unique geography. More information can be found here.
- Wood Pro Expo: A regional trade show co-located with the Closets Conference & Expo
- Closets Conference & Expo: An annual event targeted at designers, fabricators, retailers, and installers of closets, garages, and residential home-storage solutions. CCE moves to a new locale each year. Click here for more information.
- The Executive Briefing Conference (EBC): An annual networking event designed to bring together the various business segments that comprise the woodworking industry (furniture, store fixtures, cabinetry and architectural millwork) in an informative and educational setting that addresses the common issues facing these manufacturers. More info here.
We offer access to more than 200,000 business contacts at more than 91,000 sites in North America who are actively engaged in wood products manufacturing. More information can be found in our media kit by clicking here.